1. A book you'd like to live in - Labyrinth by Kate Mosse, I'd love to enter into the world of medieval France and just see what life was like then!
2. Author you'd like to have as a roommate - Sarah J Maas, I feel like she'd be loads of fun & really motivate me to do my work - she seems to have books coming out all the time so she must constantly be writing!
3. Fictional place you'd love to visit - Parthalon from PC Cast's divine series - It seems like such a magical place & I'd love to learn all the celtic history.
4. Books that give you comfort - Song of the Lionness by Tamora pierce - it brings me right back to the hours I spent reading it in my childhood, and reminds me that anything is possible.
5. Character I could never live with - Gale from the Hunger Games - he just becomes so bitter and angry.
6. Hardback or paperback? - Hardback, because its easier to read without breaking the spine haha!
7. A book you's recommend to everyone - The Map of Love by Ahdaf Soueif, its such a beautiful story about love and survival!
8. A book that made you cry - The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak - its so so sad and moving!
10. Series or stand alone? Series, because you can really follow the caharcters' story and see them develop.
Also, the pic is the book I'm currently reading - Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas, its really good! I'd definitely recommend the throne of glass series.
Thanks, Eva xx